- 1 jar of Roasted pepper and tomato sauce
- 16-20 beef meatballs
- 200g swiss chard
- basil for garnish
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- green salad
- Fry meatballs for 10-12 mins
- Place meatballs in a saucepan
- Add jar of Roasted Pepper and Tomato Sauce and mascarpone
- Tear swiss chard in to large strips and stir in to the sauce.
- Add any extra vegetables you wish to the dish
- Meanwhile prepare spaghetti by following pack instructions
- Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmesan and chopped basil.
- Serve with a green salad