- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g/14oz beef mince
- One jar of Roasted pepper and tomato sauce
- 400g/14oz dried spaghetti
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium-high heat (be careful not to burn the mince. It just needs to be a dark brown colour). Once browned, transfer the mince to a bowl and set aside.
- Put mince in to a saucepan and add jar of roasted pepper and tomato sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes
- When ready to cook the spaghetti, heat a large saucepan of water and add a pinch of salt. Cook according to the packet instructions. Once the spaghetti is cooked through, drain and add to the pan with the bolognese sauce. Mix well and serve.